DAMAGING EVIDENCE! Watch the Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial LIVE HERE


Former New England Patriots NFL player, Aaron Hernandez has plead not guilty to murder and weapons charges in the June 2013 slaying of Odin Lloyd -- who was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiance. 

As the case is unfolding, we are finding out a ton of damaging evidence that prosecutors are presenting - like tampering with cellphone evidence and more.

Find out what the town is talking about...


BOSTON GLOBE-- Jurors in the murder trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday watched a video of the athlete dismantling his cellphone and using a second phone to make a call, hours after the body of the victim was found. 
The footage, shot early on June 18, 2013, as Hernandez sat in a vehicle outside a police station, was among several pieces of evidence that prosecutors introduced Tuesday in their effort to link Hernandez to the crime scene and to his alleged accomplices in the slaying of Odin L. Lloyd, 27, of Dorchester. 
A teenage jogger discovered Lloyd’s body in an industrial yard near Hernandez’s North Attleborough home around 5 p.m. on June 17, 2013. Hernandez, 25, has pleaded not guilty to murder and weapons charges in Lloyd’s death.

Prosecutors also claim they found chewing gum at the murder scene which leads to Hernandez...


ESPN -- 
A police detective described how officers found a shell casing and blue bubble gum that they used to link former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez to a June 2013 killing. 
North Attleborough police Detective Michael Elliott is being cross-examined by Hernandez lawyer James Sultan on Wednesday.

Elliott said police were called by a rental car company worker, who told them several items had been removed from a car Hernandez rented and put in a trash bin.

Elliott said police searched the bin and found the shell casing attached to the gum.
 
Sultan questioned the way police handled the items.


Do YOU think Hernandez is guilty??
After the Lloyd trial concludes, Hernandez then faces a double murder indictment in Suffolk County for allegedly gunning down two men in Boston’s South End in 2012.
He has also pleaded not guilty in that case, which is slated for trial later this year.






4 comments:

 

POLITICAL TALK

LATEST 411


FOOTBALL TALK