While you rush to pay Uncle Sam, pay yourself a treat with these tax day freebies!
- Arby’s: Free curly fries at participating restaurants April 17. For the coupon "like" Arby’s Facebook page.
- Boston Market: Buy one meal and get one free April 17 with this coupon.
- Bruegger's: With coupon at participating shops, $10.40 for a baker’s dozen of bagels and two tubs of cream cheese. The coupon is available by liking the restaurant on Facebook.
- Cinnabon: You can get two free Bites 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. April 17, while supplies last. The deal is not valid at airports or travel plazas.
- Maggie Moo's and Marble Slab Creamery: Free scoop of frozen yogurt 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., while supplies are available at participating locations of Maggie Moo's with this Facebook coupon. You can use the Marble Slab Creamery Facebook coupon for a free scoop at these participating locations.
- McCormick & Schmick's: Extended happy hour April 17 from 3:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. Special drinks will include the Rummy Refund, the Clear Conscience, the Bloody Mary Tax Code and the Uncle Sam.
- P.F. Chang's: 15% off dine-in and take-out orders April 17. The deal does not include happy hour or P.F. Chang's for Two.
- Panda Express: You can get a free single serving of Shanghai Steak on April 17 with a coupon from the Facebook page.
- Sonic: Half-price drinks and slushes all April 17 at participating restaurants.
- Seattle’s Best: Participating shops are offering free brewed coffee April 17. Also, with a Facebook coupon, you can get a free sample by mail of Seattle’s Best coffee.
- HydroMassage: Free HydroMassage is available by appointment at participating venues April 16 to April 20 with a coupon.
- Office Depot: The chain is offering up to 5 pounds of free paper shredding and 25 free photocopies (say, of your tax return) through April 16.